It’s Sunday, and here are last week’s beauty posts from the Beauty Blog Coalition. My post is in the middle of the pack, and it’s an announcement about Ulta’s Spring 2014 21 Days of Beauty that begins TODAY! Each day for 3 weeks, a different product is on sale, and many are 50% off.
There’s a lot of great posts to read this week. Take a look!
- Blushing Noir: Chantecaille Save the Bees Palette not only makes you look fabulous but brings awareness to a cause!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Looking for a paradigm-shifting exfoliating pad with unprecedented anti-aging benefits? Then prepare to be amazed by Radical Skincare Age Defying Exfoliating Pads!
- TheFabZilla: TheFabZilla disagree that rose is lifeless and boring. See her review of the newest addition to the Givenchy Rouge Interdit Lipstick Collection, Enigmatic Rosewood.
- Glamorable!: Have you spotted new Neutrogena Nourishing Long Wear Liquid Makeup foundation at your local drugstores? Glamorable reviewed the shade Classic Ivory.
- My Highest Self: Learn more about the H2O Plus Sea Lotus collection, the trio is great for the skin and smells great!
- Citizens of Beauty: $50.00 Walmart Gift Card Giveaway!
- I Know all the Words: Does the Vichy ProEven Skincare Range live up to the all it’s claims?
- Makeup, Life and Love: On the hunt for a perfect new lip gloss? Head over to Makeup, Life and Love where Jamie shows us how to get ‘Naked’ with the newest member of the Naked family!!
- Beauty by Miss L: Cruelty free Cailyn Cosmetics Pearly Shimmer Balm review & swatches.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty Spring 2014 starts on Sunday! Here’s the lineup
- D.G.S.Beauty: Beth Bender Beauty will help you to create nice smokey eyes and perfect eyeliner! Check out my review.
- In Her Makeup Bag: Find out why Stephanie thinks the Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser primer creates a flawless base for makeup!
- Geniabeme: Geniabeme swatches, reviews, and shows you some look with Sephora’s Divergent Cosmetics Collection!
- Slashed Beauty: Miranda channels her inner Egyptian goddess and shows us how to get Katy Perry’s look from her Dark Horse music video.
- daydreaming beauty: Looking for a luxe Spring scent? Amber tests Violette Fumee from Mona di Orio this week!
- BeautyTidbits: Plagued with gray roots? Now you can spray away the gray in just seconds!
Enjoy and have a good week!
xoxo AllisonClick here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 Never Say Die Beauty