I’ve been traveling all week to Atlanta and San Francisco. I think the project went well, meaning my clients learned what they needed to, and all my flights were on time. That said, I’m exhausted in spite of having a good trip.
This week I am going to combine the links for these two beauty blogger groups, which I don’t usually do. I hope it’s OK with the admins of the two groups for this once.
Here are the posts from the Beauty Blog Coalition:
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: By Terry Baume de Rose 10 Year Anniversary Coffret is a dream come true for those obsessed with the iconic lip balm!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison shares her magic green Moroccan lipstick impulse buy!
- Glamorable!: If you are a fan of sheet masks, check out Anastasia’s review of Memebox Mask Edition. I bet you have never seen some of these before!
- TheFabZilla: Kathryne from TheFabZilla shares how she defies the dreaded turkey neck in 3 ways!
- Beauty by Miss L: Another Avon Gel Finish nail polish on Beauty by Miss L. This time it is shade called Glimmer.
- beautyXposÃ©: Need a little extra help styling your hair? Why not check out a braiding handbook?
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: If you’re looking for an easy way to do nail art this summer, Jessica has a tutorial for you!
- BeautyTidbits: Want to go sulfate-free? Check out these 3 sulfate-free haircare picks that really clean up – without harsh detergents that strip away hair’s color and moisture.
- daydreaming beauty: Amber has swatches of her favorite eyeshadows from pixi!
And here are the posts from The Beauty Blogazons:
- TheFabZilla: Check out what Kathryne from TheFabZilla wore for her big day last 7/4. It’s back to back FOTD and OOTD
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Just Organic Skincare Pure Hyaluronic Lifting Mask System is exactly what the warm weather calls for, if you want lusciously hydrated skin!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison adds 2 of the new Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadows to her growing collection
- Glamorable!: Find out how Glamorable is keeping her makeup light this summer with these new drugstore must-haves.
- Fluttering Lashes: For a summer holiday packed with adventure, first you’ve got to learn how to pack!
- Color Me So Crazy: Check out how I beautified for the 100th episode of Pretty Little Liars!
- Beauty by Miss L: Are Byphassse Makeup Remover Wipes any good?
- beautyXposé: We all know that your hair and skin need a little extra TLC in the Winter, but don’t forget about the importance of Summer moisturizers. Kristin rounds up her favorites after the click.
- New World Beautiful: Black Soap: It made my skin a red, raw mess, but still I went back for more
My posts are toward the top of both lists. There’s lots of good reading in both this digests. So enjoy the weekend! I’m going to take it easy, at the beach!
AllisonClick here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 Never Say Die Beauty